Accredited Ministry Development collaborates with institutions of higher education to equip Church of God of Prophecy ministry and leadership through accredited programs leading to post-secondary, graduate, and postgraduate degrees. We are grateful for these strategic partnerships that enable our students to seek the highest-quality theological degrees, custom-designed to be applicable within the Church of God of Prophecy context.
Through a partnership with Pentecostal Theological Seminary, Church of God of Prophecy students can receive an educational experience, either onsite or online, through accelerated course offerings.
Certificate and degree opportunities include:
- Diploma in Wesleyan Pentecostal Ministry (90 units)
- Master of Arts in Church Ministry (48 credit hours)
- Master of Arts in Counseling (48 credit hours)
- Doctor of Ministry (36 credit hours)
The Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and the Church of God of Prophecy partnership began in 2003 and is now a global program with over 900 students participating.
Through the Gordon-Conwell partnership, students may pursue:
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministries
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min): Special COGOP track, Global Pentecostalism: Modalities, Ministry, and Mission
Lee’s University’s Adult and Online Learning offers a wide array of degrees, including bachelor’s and master’s degrees, fully online classes. To see a complete list of the degree options, visit their website.